Request A Quote


Emerald Insurance Agency

Services

Medicare

About Us

FAQ’s

Enrollment Periods

Funeral -Burial Insurance

Our service is Free .

All you pay for is the premiums, which are the same with or without our help.

Medicare Coverage Choices

Step 1

Enroll in Original Medicare

Step 2

Additional Coverage

Original Medicare

Which includes hospital stays (Part A) and doctor visits (Part B) Original Medicare pays for 80% of all services related to Parts A & B after the A & B deductibles are met. You are responsible for the remaining 20%

Medicare Part C:

Medicare Advantage Medicare Part C or Medicare Advantage. Medicare Advantage plans to combine Part A and Part B benefits into one plan. Most include prescription drug coverage Part D and offer additional benefits (vision, dental, hearing, etc) as well, often with no monthly premium. Medicare Advantage plans are offered by private insurance.

D-SNP

Are designed for people with specific health care needs, including nursing home residents, those with chronic conditions, and people who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid. May provide care managers or nurse practitioners to help members get the care they need. Usually have plan-specific eligibility requirements. 

Medicare Supplements

Medicare supplement insurance, or Medigap, is private insurance that helps pay for some of the out-of-pocket costs not paid by Original Medicare (Part A and Part B). Supplement plans are medically underwritten, based on age and health to determine eligibility and monthly premiums. There are ten plans standardized by the federal government. Each is labeled with a letter. All plans with the same letter offer the same benefits. Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Wisconsin have different plans.